Microsoft® Office 365 is an online solution for small business that delivers Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools via the cloud. Through central, online access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. Office 365 is making it easy for everyone in small business to work together consistently and securely, even when they’re apart.
£4.50 per user/month (ex Vat)
Microsoft® Office 365 explained
What is it?
Microsoft® Office 365 is a set of web-enabled tools that let you run and grow your business at a predictable, low monthly cost.
It allows you to share business information in one centralised place while enabling you to work closely with colleagues and partners via instant messaging and rich online meetings.
These tools provide the benefits of big-business IT set-ups, without the usual drawbacks of an expensive IT department and come equipped with robust security and reliability.
Who is it for?
Microsoft® Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes, helping them to save time, money and free up valuable resources.
Why Microsoft® Office 365?
- Secure access to email, conferencing, documents and calendars from anywhere
- Enable your staff to work together, even when they’re apart
- Compatibility with virtually all mobile devices
- Share large emails in a password-protected environment
- Create a professional presence with easy-to-use website design tools
- Hold online meetings with audio, video and desktop sharing
- Industry leading anti-virus and anti-spam software
- A single, affordable monthly invoice
- Automatically update email, calendar and contacts and automatically connect with Microsoft® Outlook 2010 and 2007
- Send and receive attachments up to 25Mb
- Share calendars and access colleagues´ availability from anywhere
- Each Exchange Online Mailbox can send 1,500 emails per day
Share business information in one centralised place
- Manage and share important documents with collegues
- Create customer and internal facing websites
- Simultaneously edit documents with your colleagues
- Access documents in SharePoint from a mobile device
- See when colleagues and partners are online and available, communicate with them instantly
- Make PC-to-PC voice and video calls
- Conduct rich online meetings – including audio, video and web conferencing with people both inside and outside of your organisation
- Share desktops, online whiteboards and presentations with colleagues and partners
Easily access, view and edit documents directly from a web browser
- View and make light edits to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft OneNote® whilst online
- Simultaneously edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and OneNote® with others in real-time
- Access and view files from a supported mobile device
- BT has a heritage of providing excellent service and reliability. Now in partnership with Microsoft, we can provide a full suite of services on one single invoice
- You can access email, calendars and contacts from 3 million BT hotspots across the country, on a wide range of devices
- We’re helping you to run and grow your business using familiar applications, but without having to buy them outright
- We provide you with unlimited 24/7 support