Ethernet Extension Services
(SHDS Point to Point – formerly EES – FEES – GEES – LES)
325 are able to provide BT’s Ethernet Services portfolio to help you to link Local Area Networks (LAN) from site to site transparently and reliably. This is a proven and cost-effective solution for pan-enterprise communications and applications.
Services are protocol transparent and are offered with speeds of up to 10 Gigabits per second (10Gbps).
BT’s LAN Extension Service provides secure, high-speed, dedicated links running between your dispersed sites, connecting together LANs at speeds of up to 10Gbps with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and ATM and Fibre Channel protocols.
Services work on an install charge and a monthly flat rate charge.
- Cost effective – Flat rate charging ensures all costs are entirely predictable. Cost effectiveness is further enhanced by the fact you need no extra or special equipment to use these connectivity services.
- Seamless functionality – To users across your linked sites, your information and communications technology will function as on a single network: you can share applications seamlessly regardless of location, with data and functionality delivered on any PC just as though it was coming from a local server.
- Flexible – The portfolio is protocol transparent, and the services are inherently scaleable, with a large variety of service speeds, so you can increase your bandwidth easily if your traffic needs change.
- Secure and reliable – Fixed fibre or SDH links deliver assured security, with no sharing or overbooking. Indeed quality of service, with availability of up to 99.95% is state of the art.
- Fully supported – We offer round the clock network management by proactive monitoring and maintenance, maximising reliability.
- Ethernet Services SHDs Customer_Datasheet
Please call 0844 736 2675 or email and we will arrange for a specialist to contact you.